Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cody G. Carson's Wheel Offset Chart (covers high offset and wide wheels)

Wheel Offset Chart (covers high offset and wide wheels)

I made this wheel offset chart with information available from the web. I converted it into a picture and tested it. It will print out and fill up an 8 ½ X 11 sheet of paper. It covers wheel widths from 5 ½" to 15" and back spaces from 3 ¼" to 10". I went all the way to a 10 inch backspace because that is the width from the wheel mounting surface to the rear spring in a 67 Eldorado. The chart should also be useful to drag racers with narrowed rear ends and slicks. The high offsets should cover all Corvette, XLR, F-Body, G- Body, Mustang, Eldorado, Seville, STS and import applications.
 


--
Cody G. Carson
film producer, director, actor, author, inventor

My profile on Linked IN http://www.linkedin.com/in/codygcarson

My Facebook www.facebook.com/people/Cody-G-Carson/503409798

My Myspace http://www.myspace.com/codygcarson


No comments:

Post a Comment